Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SevenElevenTwoThousandOneOne

This is my credit titles for each and everyone of you who wished my 19th Birthday. It fall during semester break and I did hide my birthday date on my facebook wall purposely. Hehe. So, I've never thought that these people I mentioned below would remember this insignificant date. Thank you so much guys. Your phone credits, energy to type, tweet hits and reblogged post are so so so so so priceless. Thank you :')

Phone Texts

1. Nazurah Hamzah
2. Anis Afiqah Mohd Farid (Gua sedih lu 2nd tahun ni)
3. Akwa Arifin (First-timer :p)
4. Faa Mohd
5. Nazurah Ghani
6. Azmina Juhari
7. Fatin Ajmal Syazana
8. Asyraf Nasir
9. Nazaratul Ain
10. Che'ra Rosalindah
11. Ariff Zaki

Facebook Wallpost

1. Rahim Ramli
2. Esman Hafis
3. Anis Afiqah Mohd Farid
4. Arthirah Ali
5. Ain Asyiqin
6. Natasha Najwa
7. Elany Azmy
8. Leroy Jeycobs
9. Dila Aziz
10. Firdaus Zainal Abidin
11. Ahmad Naufal
12. Nurul Husna
13. Azmina Juhari
14. Muhammin Nur Aqilah
15. Hisyamuddin Hamzah
16. Nizam Ijam
17. Fara Nabeiyla
18. Hafizah Tarmizi
19. Izyan Fairuz
20. Mia Azman
21. Syieda Hassan
22. Mira Cikcit !!!!!
23. Fatin Syairah Mustapha
24. Azrena Ahmad tarmizi
25. Kim Syaf
26. Fazlin Zainal
27. Syafinas Fuaad
28. Nadiah Nadzirah Rashid

Twitter Updates

1. najamboo
2. nazuralol
3. JeyLeroy
4. amlynffasiha
5. rahim_ramli
6. miracikcit
7. Amzarazaly
8. aminajuhari
9. zhafheybat
10. amalinarhmt
11. EanIsaac

Tumblr Posts

1. lefty-thumbbreaker (Jeycobs Leroy)
2. zhafheybat (Zhafir Muzani)
and thanks to anyone who do the reblogs ! appreciate it much !

To be honest here, I actually kinda disappointed because my boobies-best-friend, Anis Afiqah Mohd Farid came out to be the second person to text me and the third person to write on my wall since she came out to be the always-champion last year. But anyways, I'm still happy to spend my last SevenEleven's 1 hour crying on the phone with her. And, there's someone missing. He is supposed to wish me yesterday. Well, he didn't. Oh, and I want to thank a person who gave his 6 hours for my birthday gift :')

5 review:

Unknown said...

oittt!!! asal nama aku ada tanda seru?? HAHA... btw.. Happy Birthday Babe! Luvyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

p/s: kau kena tag kat blog aku.. cpt jawab.. aku tak sabar nk tunggu post tu

Anonymous said...

hoi ! azim orang first yang wish tau , kenapa tak tulis . secara live lagi :(

wbbt said...

poyo gilaa mamat stalker ni

Raimi Nuruddin said...

Congratulations on your LEVEL UP! Although a bit late, hahaha.
(Can't be help, since I'm still a stranger to you :p)

wbbt said...

@Raimi Nuruddin

Haha, now you are not "that" stranger to me :p