Monday, November 4, 2019

Fcking old

Hey guys. This year marks my 10th year being in the web goodness so I just updated my bio and profile picture on all social media platforms you know why? Because unfortunately ADULTING in the social media is also a THING yalls. And you know what's good? Gaining all the insights ORGANICALLY from my area of interest and wittiness, not via popularity over beauty or viral fame. Let's see how far I've gone.


Facebook: 684 friends, they are all real so far
Twitter: 955 followers, yea I make puns occasionally and I tweet about films too
Instagram: 2009 followers with fucking perfect grid
YouTube: 148 subscribers with the highest 84k views 
Vimeo: 10 followers with the highest 318 views 
Spotify: 36 followers with one successful personal playlist of 15 followers

also I finally set up my LinkedIn acc. Haha.

0 review: